Saturday, April 26, 2008

megan's a fox.

I could not be anymore happier when I found out that Megan Fox is this year's Sexiest Woman In The World for FHM. I mean, who would ever argue? HOTNESS, babeeh. :)

I so totally have a huge super duper mega girl crush on her. The first time I saw her on Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, I already liked her even if she was the bad girl. And her character's name in the movie was Karla Santini, if I'm not mistaken, so that kinda makes me feel that we're connected in some way. Haha. I fell in love with her even more in Transformers! Probably one of the coolest movies ever, and she was there! Who would ever forget the "Baby, come back!" scene? She was such a babe, but she kicked ass. I wanna be like that. HAHA :)) Someday, you will be as hot as her Karla, someday!

I have got to tell Jeremy about this right away. He's my crush-mate when it comes to Megan Fox. Hahaha. And yes, we both agree that she is waaay hotter than Lindsay Lohan!

Dear Santa,
please make me as hot as Megan Fox
before Christmas. :P


Last night, I watched Pride and Prejudice starring Keira Knightley, and I must say I am very impressed. I rarely find myself appreciating book-to-movie adaptations because more often than not, they do not give the novels any justice. But this one is an exception. I almost felt the exact same emotions I felt as I turned the pages of the book when i read it. The exact dialogs were used in the movie, and the scenes were not just the precise images of what I envisioned in my head -- they were even better, actually. And of course, the actors.. they truly delivered. The last scenes gave me chills! :) I am very delighted. It just made me fall in love with the book even more! I still believe in reading the novel before watching its movie counterpart, but the movie is definitely worth watching.

And since I am in my Classics phase, I have no intentions of stopping just yet! I'm in the middle of Sense and Sensibility. Coming up: Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, and Emma. It takes a while to get used to the seemingly "deep" language, but once you get the hang of it, it's hard to stop. I'm actually finding the more grown-up novels very interesting. I still check out the Young Adult section of course, but lately I feel like I'm old enough to handle the more mature works of fiction. Besides, I am pretty sure that all this reading will pay off in my course anyway!

All my friends are currently having a blast this summer. Nica just left yesterday for Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Trixie is in Korea. Inna will leave for Hong Kong. Mikka is taking taekwondo classes. Cars just had an uber fun birthday party (Saw 2 na tayo! Haha). And me.. well, I'm going to Bangkok again this May. I guess you can say we're all really enjoying our last summer because after this, it's college baby! And who knows what will happen? I'm crossing my fingers!

May na next week! My, how time flies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment