Friday, November 10, 2006

Waaaaah.

I'm here at our CAI Lab for our English class, supposedly researching for a diorama, but of course I wouldn't miss this opportunity to blog especially since our computer at home is broken. Anyway.. yesterday was our assembly and I'm thankful that my hard work paid off. It's such a great feeling to finally be able to get what I deserve -- haha. Feeling. Of course, there's always room for improvement, so I'll try my best-est for the third quarter. =)

Okay, so everyone is playing songs on their speakers. And beside me, Mikka's speakers are blasting Collide by Howie Day. Waaah. I love this song. =) The other day, I heard it on the radio, then on Scrubs (during my marathon), and on The Perfect Man (on HBO).. three times! Is this a sign? Hehe.

My mom and dad will be leaving next week for Las Vegas -- yep, for the Pacquiao-Morales game! My dad won a ticket, so they'd be leaving me home alone and they'll stay there for two weeks!! WOW. I want to go so baaaaaadly but of course, I can't because of school. My iPod is irrepairable by the way -- sad, I know. But because my parents are so proud of me because of my grades (haha!), they might buy me an iPod Nano or video! Yehey!! =D

Our Long Tests are next week already so, I really can't blog because I have to study for it. Wish us all luck! =)

Gotta go.
Love to all.
xoxo




3 comments:

  1. hardwork.. congrats sayo.. haha.. ako kahit anong taas ng grades ko my parents would never buy me such things. tsktsk. :P

    wow punta parents mo sa vegas. fun un!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. freaking heck your parents are lucky. not that i want to watch the game, but just to be ABLE to watch it live is just unbelievable. anyhoo, good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your long tests! :D

    hmmm.. good for your parents! they can watch the fight! haha! :))

    im hoping for your ipod nano! :D

    *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete