Thursday, November 23, 2006

eleven, twenty-three, six. OH YEAH.

Okay so I am back, but with no permanent computer yet. I am here at a nearby net shop supposedly doing my Computer assignment about Object Oriented Programming and ended up blogging and doing some OTH "researching" instead. Haha =)

Today was a pretty big day for me, and with my friends. We were sort of falling out from each other, and I remember feeling that I was losing touch with my friends. But today, something happened. We realized how important we really are to each other. I wouldn't want to dwell so much on how it happened, but I'm glad it did. We needed that so much. And now, I have this very good feeling that things are really going to be okay. Hopefooly. =) Love you, Hopefools. ♥

The other day we had a school promotion in our school. College of St. Benilde, La Salle and St. Paul University Manila came and gave us ideas on what path we would lead in college. And a part of me still wants to believe that it's too far away. It isn't something I have to worry about yet. But the truth is, it is just around the corner. And it really excites me, but it scares me too. This is such a crucial year in our lives -- we'd have to think about our careers already. At 15 years old, I have to decide about what I'd be for the rest of my life! My course in college will lead me to my career, my work. And it's sooo scary!! WAAAAH! =) I hope I'm not the only one freaked out about this.

I hate blogging at this net shop. I can't blog peacefully! I think the kid beside me is reading what I'm righting. And some other group of boys are singing that Boom Tarat Tarat song that drives me nuts. ARGH. I hate that song.

In one week, my mom and dad will be coming back home! =) It's hard when your parents are practically on the other side of the world and I can't get a hold of them. I wanted to call my mom so badly about the school promotion, but I couldn't since it was early morning in Nevada. Oh well. At least I get to spend some bonding time with my grandparents and tita =)

We'll be shooting for our MTV (Math TV) music video on Saturday. EXCITED na ko! =P

I'm falling even more in love with Nathan Scott. With the happiness and bliss he brought me today, I can't imagine life without him. HEHE =)



I LOVE THIS DAY. 11-23-06. My three favorite numbers. HAAAY =) Bliss.


psst ♥



"Flying along, and I
Feel like I don't belong and I,
Can't tell right from the wrong, why,
Have I been here so long

In a city of devils we live
A city of devils we live."

-- City of Devils by Yellowcard


4 comments:

  1. shooting for vids are FUN FUN FUN lol pero dumadting un point na frustrating hahah:D good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny, in a cute way okay? :P

    Study here na! Haha. I'm taking up Accountancy kasi eh and Uhmmm, it's more of practical stuff. Not a lot of memorizing to do. Swear. Haha.

    Mwah Karla! Tc, dear! So, I'll see you here? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karla! :) Passed by lang. Haha. Grabe, you have talaga a day for you and Nathan! Haha! Well, libre mangarap, right? Haha. Anyway. :) Love the entry. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sana marami pang career talks. it actually got me hyped up.. lol! kami nga nina nelly, when we got our first brochure para kaming mga ewan -- " okok.. klngan dahan dahan nating bubuksan.. this is our first!" =)) haha. wala lang. :) wow. ang ganda naman ng date, made for karla talaga. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete