Wednesday, December 5, 2007

stresstabs.

Stress is taking its toll on me. This past few weeks have been so Hectic with a capital H, I don't even know where to begin. Things-to-do have been piling up, and every time I get to accomplish one, another one comes along. I guess I should have been used to this by now, but I'm only a mere human being (even though I force myself to believe I'm some kind of superhero, LOL) and I get tired too. I just want this day, this week, this month -- this YEAR to end. I want to rest.

But the world won't stop moving if I do, so there's pretty much nothing I can do about it but just get it over with. It's easier said than done, but what the heck. I'd rather stress over these things now than later. So here I am cramming for what seems to be a week's worth of due assignments and notes (because I missed classes for quiz bee reviews) and preparations for this Friday's Youth Camp. I want to sleep like a normal human being but I can't. So I'm fighting the urge to close my eyes and doze off in wonderland. I think I'm going to be like this for the next couple of weeks.

I guess that means goodbye to perky and masipag me, and back to my real ways: stressed and procrastinating. It's nerve wracking.. but in a comforting kind of way. Because ironically, I also function better when I'm stressed. REALLY. Sa totoo lang talaga. (HAHA how many times did I say the word 'stressed' in that paragraph?!)

Indeed, I am a walking irony. I'm weird. Haha.
I have to go back and hone my cramming skills. Off to my room to fix my things and pray that there will be no quizzes tomorrow!

Adios, mi amigas.

No comments:

Post a Comment