Sunday, April 23, 2006

love me=)

Happy Birthday Cars and Trixie!! Labyu!

Yaay! I'm here again! Hehe. And I'm back with a new layout. Man, I miss updating this blog. Anyway, I came home last Friday and boy, am I exhausted. All I wanted to do was lie down on my soft bed, eat delicious home-cooked food and take a bath with hot water. Whoo. The leadership was not so good compared to the previous years, but I can say it was okay. I made new friends from Thailand! And I'm going to call them when I go there! Hehe. Of course, I made friends in other schools as well. Okay so it was a pretty crappy training because of that boring speaker, but what the hell, it's still fun. =) Rating? Hmm. 6.5/10

About the layout..well, it's just simple (as usual) but I actually LOVE it! Haha. I was playing around Adobe again and I guess everything just fell into place. You know you love me is actually the title of the second Gossip Girl book, just for the information of everybody. I know it sounds mayabang, but hey! It's my blog. And besides, I know I'm lovable. HAHA. =)

I cannot believe I'm leaving on Tuesday. Wow. And then next week will be the youth camp for YFC. I really am a busy girl. Woohoo. Well at least I didn't waste my summer. Hehe.

I'm in section A!! =) Mom enrolled me last Thursday and I'm with ALL my friends! I am SO HAPPY! I bet this year is going to be a blast. Wow. I'm officially a junior. Some say it's hard, others say it's easy..well, it's up to me to find out, right? I just hope I can do better this year. I'm crossing my fingers! *wink*

I'm still feeling like crap so I'm not going to post a lot of pictures muna. Next time na lang. Missed you guys! Oh and by the way, I already updated the links. Please tell me if I made a mistake or if I still need to change a few things. Comments will be appreciated! Mwah! =)



Me and Neill before leaving.


Me and Trixie at the tent before dinner.


Me and Cathe before our presentation. Whee! =)


The Too-longs: Trix, me, Nica and Cathe =)


Neill and me with our Thai friend, Aom.

"You know I can't smile without you,
I can't smile without you,
I can't laugh and I can't sing,
I'm findin' it hard to do anything.."

-- Can't Smile Without You by Barry Manilow

7 comments:

  1. THANK YOU BLUESTAR! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, sorry if hindi ako nakakapunta sa blog mo kasi minsan ang bagal talaga magload sa computer ko. Ewan ko ba, nakakainis nga eh.. pero anyway kahit hindi kumpleto ang pagloload ng site mo.. mag cocoment pa rin ako. =]

    Yung lay out mo simple siya pero nice. Tapos yung naging inspiration mo pa talaga yung Gossip girl. Hehehe. awww.. aalis ka na pala. Sana maka update ka kahit nandun ka. lol :) Junior ka na pala next year. Good luck!!! ^_^

    Gotta love the shades. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei karla!! im lovin ur layout.. and i love that 2nd book of Gossip Girls.. hehe :) enywei, im happy ur actually making ur summer vacation very productive..hehe.. hmmmm, for me, 3rd year is way easier than 4th yr.. in my opinion.. tc ayt? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute ng layout, simple at malinis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love your layout!
    very unique! =)

    well, congrats cos your with all of your friends in your junior year! =) and oh, are leaving for bangkok? well..have a nice vacation and goodluck on your junior year =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. karla, i missed you! good thing you and your friends are in the same section. nice pictures from the leadership training! :)

    i wonder where will be the YFC youth camp. naiintriga talaga ako and i want to join. hope you'll have a great trip in bangkok. at least your summer doesn't spell b-o-r-e-d-o-m.

    ReplyDelete