Sunday, October 9, 2005

i'm back. am i dreaming?

WOW after how many weeks.. I am really back. So what's been happening with me?
1. PTs are over. Whew. I hope it turns out good.
2. It's October! Who's birthday is coming up?
3. I'm excited about our Bangkok trip.
4. I play the guitar na! It's for music.
5. I'm tired (as usual).
I haven't been getting any real sleep these past weeks. I haven't even completed 8 hours. I feel so tired everyday, but what can I do? Time won't let me sleep as dreamily as before. Lots of homework, projects, quizzes. Argh. It's enough to make one insane. I'm so drained. I need some energy-boosters. Haha.
These days, I've been hooked with my guitar (well actually, my cousin's) just because we have to learn how to play it for Music. I can play basic chords already! Yaay, achievement. I don't know if I'm going to really play this passionately as I play the piano. But oh well, nothing's wrong with being multi.. uhm, multi-instrumented? Haha.
No time to blog about lots of things. But promise, I'll get you updated as soon as I'm flush. And thanks to all the who commented and tagged. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment